Women's Leather Slip On Platform Round Wedge Heels Sneakers Casual shoes Toe ousxvw1902-Women's Comfort Shoes
- Fly London 60’s Style Floral Wedges Size 7 40
- Ladies Brown Wedge Heel Boots Sanita Danish Design Wooden Sole Size 7 Boho clog
- Large Size Metal Decoration Women's shoes Slip On Thin High Heels Pumps
- Neu HERREN RED TAPE black FULSHAW LEDER SCHUHE BUDAPESTER BROGUE
- Nine West Gemily Womens Heeled Sandals Navy 11 US 9 UK ZMp
- Sperry Men's Striped 2-Eye Original Washed Boat shoes AB3 Navy White Size 12M
- Thalia Sodi Frauen Regalo Offener Zeh besonderer Anlass Knoechel Riemen Sandalen
- Womens Spring Flower Embroidered Square Heels Sunshine Girls Mary Janes shoes
- Aerosoles Women's Allowance Ankle Boot, Grey, Size 10.0 jJXO US 8 UK
- bluee Betsey Johnson Miri Ankle Strap Evening Sandals 682
- Clarks Men's Black Patent bluee Chucka Boots shoes Size 10D Contemporary 388
- Elegant Women Patent Leather Shiny Stiletto High Heel Platform Party Court shoes
- Hot Women Sandal Ankle Strap Block Heels Peep Toe Tassel Zipper Elegant shoes
- KEEN BRADDOCK Low Steel Toe Work shoes NEW MISMATCHED SIZE L SZ 13 R SZ 14
- Mens addidas trainers size 10
- NEW FRANCO SARTO Jeanette Women Suede Open-Toe Slip-On Mule Sandal bluee Size 10
- ORLEBAR BROWN Doug Slip-on Sneakers Deck shoes bluee uk 12 eu 46
- SAS Tripad Comfort Black Leather Sling Back Sandals Low Wedge HeelÂ Women's 6 M
- Teva Womens, Chanclas womenes, size 35.5 EU 5US
- Women's black leather ankle boots 4
- Womens Slingbacks shoes Synthetic Leather High Heels Strap Sandals UK Size S767
- Asics Gel Kayano Evo Sneakers Ladies Classic Laces Fastened Mesh Upper
- BORN BOOTS 6.5 BORN LEATHER Boots 6.5 High Heel BOOTS 6.5 BORNS 6.5
- Dino Bigioni Brown Lizard Print Leather Slip on Dress Loafer Mens US 8.5-9 42
- Irregular Choice shoes Can’t Touch This Sz 7 (40)
- Mens Cavani Boots Chelsea shoes High Ankle Leather Look Designer Black & Tan
- NICE Hoka One One Conquest Pink Green Women's Running Training shoes size 9.5
- Reebok Fs Hi women Peach Nubuck shoes da Ginnastica - 5 UK
Thank you for visiting Bloomington Revealed! We are in the process of updating our data dashboards, so you may see an error message where data dashboards should be on our website. If so, don’t worry! We will have all data dashboards back up as soon as possible.
In the meantime, if you would like access to a data set, please email Morgan Allen, Administrative Coordinator in the Office of the Mayor, at email@example.com and she would be happy to assist you.
Understanding our challenge
Using data-driven analysis to provide a safe and civil environment for those who live, work and visit Bloomington
Bloomington has always been a community that cares.
This website gathers data from an array of City of Bloomington departments, social service providers, nonprofits, medical centers, and economic vitality indicators in an effort to set baselines for each criterion and help improve our community's understanding of the aforementioned challenge.
Although we've made progress, this challenge will require a sustained, steady, community-wide effort. We'll update this site as we progress and gather feedback from the community. Our goal is to make our community as safe, civil, and just as possible.
Safety, Civility, and Justice Data Sets
Throughout this website you will find interactive data dashboards. You can manipulate data by right-clicking on a dashboard, and by left-clicking you can download data files, exclude data sets, and view specific records.
Click on the pictures below to view collections of data dashboards by topic.
On August 11, 2016, the City of Bloomington announced the Safe, Civil, and Just City Initiative in response to safety concerns in downtown Bloomington.
The Community Justice and Mediation Center (CJAM) Report details these concerns and outlines potential solutions.
The SCJ Task Force Report includes further recommendations.
UPDATES FROM THE CITY
"Cities around the nation are looking for solutions to address the opioid crisis, homelessness concerns and mental health care. I am confident that we will continue to meet these challenges with determination and with compassion, and continue to build a bright future for Bloomington and Bloomingtonians."
Mayor John Hamilton, July 27, 2017
February 1, 2018 Update
Mayor Hamilton, Police Chief Mike Diekhoff, and Community and Family Resources Director Beverly Calendar Anderson provided updates pertaining to the implementation of SCJ Task Force recommendations.
July 6, 2017 UPDATE
Mayor Hamilton, Police Chief Mike Diekhoff, and Community and Family Resources Director Beverly Calendar Anderson spoke about the City's efforts to implement the SCJ Task Force's final recommendations.
July 27, 2017 UPDATE
Mayor Hamilton, Police Chief Mike Diekhoff, and County Council Commissioner Amanda Barge gave an update on the City's progress and touched on the city and county response to the opioid crisis.
A TIMELINE OF EVENTS
The timeline below links to news articles from the Indianapolis Star, the Herald-Times, and national news organizations. Click the text and the corresponding article will open in a new window.
- August 21: Based on recommendations from the SCJ Task Force, the SCJ Metrics Group is formed to collect and analyze data regarding park use, first responder reports, police dispatches, and other SCJ-related metrics.
- Steve Madden Gillis Womens Tall Black Leather Knee Boots Size 7 Heeled Zipped
- VIA SPIGA BLACK LEATHER KNEE HIGH BOOTS SIZE 5.5
- November 16: The Community Coordinating Council hosts its first meeting.
In need? Get help.
If you or someone you know is in need of help you can use the map and links below to navigate service options within Bloomington. Simply scroll over the colored dots on the map to find out more about the services offered. To view services in a list format click here.
Do you have a question about a data set or a suggestion about how we can improve the website? Fill out the form below and an Office of the Mayor staff member will be in touch.
Tell us your story.
Have you been impacted by addiction and/or homelessness challenges within our community? We want to hear your story.