Elegant Women Block Heels Pumps Pointed Beads Pull on Party shoes Toe Bowknot oummmg2652-Women's Heels
- Lucky Women's Nova Dress Sandal - Choose SZ color
- Women's Long Vintage Snow Boots Winter Warm Riding Zip Buckle Blocky Heel shoes
- vogue Womens hidden heel preppy style casual Sports Running Athletic Shoes
- Adidas Stella McCartney Florisuga ballerina
- Bostonian Florentine Men's 8.5M All leather Burgundy Tassel Loafer -Itlay made
- Ciabatta Infradito Zaxy women - Lipstick - black - 82296
- Eastland shoes Tristan Sandal-Men's Size 10 Khaki
- Keen Venice Brown Tan Leather Tourist Sandals 7.5 38 Waterproof Water shoes Sport
- M&S Mens Boy Lace-up Brown Casual shoes - UK Size 6 - Ex Display
- Mens Reef Fanning Low Brown Toe Post Flip Flops Sz Size
- NIKE BENASSI JDI PRINT SLIDES SIZE UK 9 EUR 44
- Saucony Originals Mens Dxn Trainer CL Essential Sneaker- Pick SZ color.
- Stivaletto texano alla caviglia con ghetta rimovibile, tacco cm. 7, black
- WOMENS CIPRIATA DARK BROWN TWIN GUSSET ANKLE BOOTS. SIZE 3
- Xappeal women Elke Tacón Alto
- Bella Vita Women's Nerissa Ankle Boot, Burgundy Kidsuede, Size 9.5
- Clarks Womens UK Size 3 Brown Leather Knee High Boots
- Etnies Jameson 2 Eco men Black Gum Tela shoes da Ginnastica - 9 UK
- FUNTASMA Mary Jane Platform Pump Alice Wonderland Queen Hearts CONTESSA-57 Black
- KENDALL and KYLIE Women's Ariana Pointed Toe color Block Booties Size 7.5 White
- MENS BASE LONDON COURT MTO SMART LACE UP FORMAL CASUAL PARTY Bred SHOES
- New Joie Size 37 Wallie Raffia Lace Up Espadrilles Ivory 235
- Paduka Sandals by FiFeet - leather flip flops sizes 3-9 summer beach gladiator
- Salvatore Ferragamo Black Patent Leather Pumps Heels shoes Women's 9 AA
- Stylish Mens Faux Fur Lined Zipper Decor Flats Casual shoes Warm Ankle Boots New
- Women Open Toe Lace Up Hollow High Wedge Heels Platform Roman Sandals boots
- Womens Adidas FLB White Black White Trainers
- All Black Womens FAB TAB SNEAK Fabric Low Top Velcro, Dark Grey, Size 10.5
- Christian DIOR neutral color loafers size 38
- DeWalt Neutron Waterproof Steel Toe Cap Site Boots Size UK 7 EUR 40-41 Black
- INC International Concepts Womens Gannie4 Fabric Pointed Toe Mules
- MENS AUSTRALIAN DESIGN BLACK BROWN LEATHER DRESS CASUAL WORK FORMAL MEN'S SHOES
- NIB Converse CTAS Hi Climate Counter Suede Black 157520C US Mens 10
- Reebok Classic Leather women purplec Scamosciato shoes da Ginnastica - 7 UK
- Skechers Women's Look Book Black Lavender Sneaker 6 M US
- Women Fashion Slip on Platform Sneakers Vegan Leather shoes Elastic gore Casual
Thank you for visiting Bloomington Revealed! We are in the process of updating our data dashboards, so you may see an error message where data dashboards should be on our website. If so, don’t worry! We will have all data dashboards back up as soon as possible.
In the meantime, if you would like access to a data set, please email Morgan Allen, Administrative Coordinator in the Office of the Mayor, at email@example.com and she would be happy to assist you.
Understanding our challenge
Using data-driven analysis to provide a safe and civil environment for those who live, work and visit Bloomington
Bloomington has always been a community that cares.
This website gathers data from an array of City of Bloomington departments, social service providers, nonprofits, medical centers, and economic vitality indicators in an effort to set baselines for each criterion and help improve our community's understanding of the aforementioned challenge.
Although we've made progress, this challenge will require a sustained, steady, community-wide effort. We'll update this site as we progress and gather feedback from the community. Our goal is to make our community as safe, civil, and just as possible.
Safety, Civility, and Justice Data Sets
Throughout this website you will find interactive data dashboards. You can manipulate data by right-clicking on a dashboard, and by left-clicking you can download data files, exclude data sets, and view specific records.
Click on the pictures below to view collections of data dashboards by topic.
On August 11, 2016, the City of Bloomington announced the Safe, Civil, and Just City Initiative in response to safety concerns in downtown Bloomington.
The Community Justice and Mediation Center (CJAM) Report details these concerns and outlines potential solutions.
The SCJ Task Force Report includes further recommendations.
UPDATES FROM THE CITY
"Cities around the nation are looking for solutions to address the opioid crisis, homelessness concerns and mental health care. I am confident that we will continue to meet these challenges with determination and with compassion, and continue to build a bright future for Bloomington and Bloomingtonians."
Mayor John Hamilton, July 27, 2017
February 1, 2018 Update
Mayor Hamilton, Police Chief Mike Diekhoff, and Community and Family Resources Director Beverly Calendar Anderson provided updates pertaining to the implementation of SCJ Task Force recommendations.
July 6, 2017 UPDATE
Mayor Hamilton, Police Chief Mike Diekhoff, and Community and Family Resources Director Beverly Calendar Anderson spoke about the City's efforts to implement the SCJ Task Force's final recommendations.
July 27, 2017 UPDATE
Mayor Hamilton, Police Chief Mike Diekhoff, and County Council Commissioner Amanda Barge gave an update on the City's progress and touched on the city and county response to the opioid crisis.
A TIMELINE OF EVENTS
The timeline below links to news articles from the Indianapolis Star, the Herald-Times, and national news organizations. Click the text and the corresponding article will open in a new window.
- August 21: Based on recommendations from the SCJ Task Force, the SCJ Metrics Group is formed to collect and analyze data regarding park use, first responder reports, police dispatches, and other SCJ-related metrics.
- Flogg Nikita III Clear & White Slide Walking Sandals Size 7.5M NEW
- El Naturalista Zumaia NF40 Leather Thong Sandals, Women's Size 9, Black
- November 16: The Community Coordinating Council hosts its first meeting.
In need? Get help.
If you or someone you know is in need of help you can use the map and links below to navigate service options within Bloomington. Simply scroll over the colored dots on the map to find out more about the services offered. To view services in a list format click here.
Do you have a question about a data set or a suggestion about how we can improve the website? Fill out the form below and an Office of the Mayor staff member will be in touch.
Tell us your story.
Have you been impacted by addiction and/or homelessness challenges within our community? We want to hear your story.